ABOUT CAROL WAIN
As an entrepreneur, Carol Wain has created a number of brands which focus on integrating engagement, sustainability, and both personal and business performance.
She works with individuals in leadership and management roles and with aspiring entrepreneurs who wish to leverage the power of business to create positive change.
The transformation these individuals wish to see generally falls into one of these categories:
- To become a better employer with employees who are inspired by the vision and higher purpose of the company
- To transform their business to be more environmentally responsible
- To increase their bottom-line profit while also becoming a better corporate citizen
- To leverage their knowledge and skills to make life better for specific people – sometimes transforming their business to become a social enterprise, sometimes to become purpose-driven
- To build engagement with customers and prospects with exceptional customer experience, shared higher-purpose, and stories that inspire
- To embark on a personal reinvention more aligned with values, purpose, strengths and vision.
Each client is unique and she starts where they are and creates a plan to get them to a more sustainable, more purpose and values-driven and more fulfilling future.
Highlights of Carol’s Career so far:
- Entrepreneur of the Year 2003
- Best Selling Author – Guerrilla Tourism Marketing Book
- Speaker and workshop facilitator
- Creator of business transformation projects
- Serial Entrepreneur across a variety of industries — Incentive program management software company (Nexcentec), Event company (Marquee Events), Marketing company (Marquee Marketing), and her current brands World Incentive Network, Marquee Incentives, & Enlightened Capitalist
- Sold reward and recognition programs with annual budgets of up to $2 million
Contact Carol to see if you are a good fit for each other.
CAROL'S WELCOME AND INTRODUCTION
Hello and Welcome to My Website!
If you are looking for a mentor, advisor, facilitator or speaker to guide you to improve personal and business performance, sustainability and relationships you’ve come to the right place.
I have been helping owner/operators, professional service providers and corporate decision-makers to improve their business results since 1996 and I’ve been helping individuals align their work with their purpose, vision, and values since 2016.
When I won Entrepreneur of the Year for my Incentive Company, Marquee Incentives, I was living a good life, spending time with my husband and young girls, travelling often, working almost regular hours, and basically enjoying life in alignment with my values. Everything appeared to be perfect….
And then it wasn’t.
During the Recession, my business took a hit and so did my BEING. I blamed myself for things that were out of my control and I started to question everything.
It was a painful climb out of that hole but the lessons I learned along the way set me up to teach and guide others so they can live their lives on purpose, feeling fulfilled, and being kind to themselves and the planet.
As the world continues to change far faster than most business leaders can keep up with, we need to change some beliefs and habits and reinvent some business basics.
We need to ensure we are focusing on ourselves as well as our businesses in ways that are sustainable.
AND We need to ensure that we’re leveraging business to create value for ourselves, the people who support the business and for the planet.
It’s not easy but it’s necessary and doable and I’m here to help.
If BEING Good, DOING Good, AND DOING Well sounds like something you are interested in I encourage you to reach out.
My approach is to focus on you as an individual first to ensure we’re not about to create something that is unsustainable for you. Then we’ll go through a similar process with your work/business.
If you would like to get on a call to see if we are a good fit for each other or if you have other needs, please use the calendar to book a time.
Always remember to be true to yourself and use your talents to make the world a better place.
IS THIS YOU?
WORK WITH CAROL
CAROL WAIN HAS BEEN FEATURED IN…